Date: 2/14/21 4:48 pm
From: John Deacon via groups.io <iseekbirds...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Central Coast Birding-MeWe
All:
The SBC Birding Moderators let me know that I could post this message.
I recently started a site called "Central Coast Birding" on MeWe.  I'm hoping this will be a nice site for informal discussions, sharing photos, sharing experiences and questions about birds on the Central Coast (Santa Barbara to Morro Bay).  It's meant to be fun, helpful and informative.  If you are interested, here is the link:
https://mewe.com/join/centralcoastbirding

MeWe is simply a social networking site, similar to Facebook.  I chose this platform because it was very simple when compared to other platforms.  Check it out if you want.  If you do decide to join and have suggestions for improvements, please let me know.  BTW, there are lots of other good birdwatching sites on MeWe.

John Deacon
<iseekbirds...>

View/Reply Online (#32038): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/32038
-=-=-