Date: 2/12/21 7:19 am
From: Dean Newhouse <dean.newhouse...>
Subject: Re: Red-tailed Hawk Catching Dove - York County
I was especially impressed at how well the hawk navigated through the trees, like a cruise missile, without hitting any of the many small tree branches that must have been obstructing a clear pathway! And after the final crash and impact in the brush, it flew away with its catch and without any apparent harm to itself. I would have thought there might be some broken bones, or at least broken wing feathers.

Dean Newhouse
York County