Date: 2/11/21 11:49 pm
From: eBird alert <alert.ebird...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] [eBird Alert] Santa Barbara County Rare Bird Alert
*** Species Summary:

- Orchard Oriole (2 reports)

Orchard Oriole (Icterus spurius) (1) CONFIRMED
- Reported Feb 11, 2021 10:42 by John Callender
- Santa Monica Creek, Santa Barbara, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&<q...>,-119.5278168&<ll...>,-119.5278168
- Comments: "Continuing adult male. Seen well but briefly through binoculars at the south end of the cape honeysuckle hedge south of the footbridge. Relatively small oriole with dark chestnut underparts, black hood and back, black wings with dark chestnut lesser coverts. Lost track of the bird while I was fumbling for my camera and couldn’t refind it, so unfortunately no photo."

Orchard Oriole (Icterus spurius) (1) CONFIRMED
- Reported Feb 11, 2021 10:42 by Linda Callender
- Santa Monica Creek, Santa Barbara, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&<q...>,-119.5278168&<ll...>,-119.5278168
- Comments: "Continuing adult male. Seen well but briefly through binoculars at the south end of the cape honeysuckle hedge south of the footbridge. Relatively small oriole with dark chestnut underparts, black hood and back, black wings with dark chestnut lesser coverts. Lost track of the bird while I was fumbling for my camera and couldn’t refind it, so unfortunately no photo."

View/Reply Online (#32023): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/32023
-=-=-
-=-=-
Group Owner: main+<owner...>