Date: 2/11/21 5:51 pm
From: Michael Fialkovich <0000012b4af48ab0-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Red-tailed Hawk Catching Dove - York County
Exciting predator/prey interaction! These are the kind of things that are great to read on the listserv.

I once saw a Red-tailed Hawk perched on a Wendy's restaurant, plucking a Rock Pigeon.  Feathers were drifting down along the windows of the building and people were sitting inside, right under the hawk.  At the time I remember wondering if they noticed and thought about the source of the feathers floating down outside the window.

Mike Fialkovich

Pittsburgh Area

Allegheny County