Date: 2/10/21 9:10 pm
From: Nico Stuurman <nico...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Great Horned Owls
I received an email asking about a Great Horned Owl observation at Stow
Lake in connection to light pollution caused by the Ferris Wheel.  I
somehow mysteriously managed to completely loose that email, hence, if
you send it, please send again!

I may be wrong, but my impression is that Great Horned Owls in my
neighborhood are doing quite well, with a breeding pair in Glen Park
(although I hope the bird found on the field there survived), presumably
a breeding pair at Mnt. Davidson, and I suspect another pair in the
neighborhood.

Best,

Nico