Date: 2/10/21 8:52 am
From: <greylag64...>
Subject: Re: [SFBirds] 4 snowy plovers
I agree with Chrisand Lorelei. I have a friend who complained on her blog
about the birds on Ocean Beach not allowing her dogs to have any fun for 9
months of the year. She thought the birds should just go elsewhere.
After I explained things to her, she said "I didn't know".
So the answer is education, one on one. We have to be willing to engage. It
is hard to do when the reaction is negative.
I haven't been to Crissy Field in a while. Are there signs? Many places use
signs painted by children. Is the fencing just that symbolic cable?
Maybe we need to give Jackie Speier a hands-on.

Laurie Graham
South San Francisco