Date: 2/8/21 3:03 pm
From: Eric Culbertson <ebc101...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Red Crossbills along Hunt Drive
While jogging today along Hunt Drive in Summerland, very near where the
Reservoir Trail meets Hunt Drive I had 8 of the continuing crossbills fly
over low, calling and headed towards their usual haunt near Ortega Ridge Rd
x Ortega Ranch Rd. Further along Hunt I noticed a small stand of pine here
34°25'56.0"N 119°35'27.6"W that I'm guessing the birds had been using
before I arrived. This is significantly further east then they have been
reported so I thought it worth it to drop a note.

Eric Culbertson
Carpinteria / Arcata

View/Reply Online (#32016): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/32016
-=-=-