Date: 2/5/21 4:29 am
From: Laurie Goodrich <Goodrich...>
Subject: Re: Northampton County raptors
Thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: Bird discussion list for Pennsylvania <PABIRDS...> On Behalf Of Robin and Daniel Zmoda
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2021 9:40 PM
To: <PABIRDS...>
Subject: [PABIRDS] Northampton County raptors

Saw a Kestrel on the way in to work today in Forks Township. Once or twice a week I try to check a few areas going to and from work to decompress and add to the Farmland Raptor Project database. Today on the way home I had a falcon on Hower rd in a spot good for Kestrels but when I put the bins on it, it was a female Merlin noshing on a songbird. A few miles later I had a Harrier working a greasy area at Mill and Delabole roads.
They better hang around for my last WRS.
Dan Zmoda
Pen Argyl

Join us on Facebook!