Date: 2/4/21 4:35 pm
From: Lisa Dziuban <dziubanlisa...>
Subject: Baltimore Oriole - Plumstead Twp., Bucks county
Just an update on the male Baltimore Oriole I had in my yard for two weeks in December. On December 17, 26 degrees, I saw it for the last time huddled in a hydrangea shrub near my feeders. I believe we had a snow storm the following day. Have not seen it since.
Last week my neighbor emailed me photos of a “gorgeous Baltimore Oriole” feeding at one of her feeders (grape jelly). It sure looked like the same bird. I contacted her today to see if she had seen the bird since this week’s snowstorm. Yes! Still at the feeder. I have good photos if anyone is interested.
Nice to hear the song of the Song Sparrows today.

Lisa Dziuban

Join us on Facebook!