Date: 2/4/21 6:25 am
From: marianne5 <marianne5...>
Subject: Re: paragraphs?
On a side note, when I would post to this a few years ago, a copy of my email would arrive in my inbox. That does not happen anymore. Therefore I am never sure that my email gets posted to the list. I have contacted Windstream about this and they do not have an answer.Arlene's original email came to me in one giant paragraph. I have had the formatting changed when sending emails to myself between my Gmail and Windstream office outlook Email accounts. Apparently there is nothing I can do to control those changes. I wish I could, but since I cannot, it is just frustrating.I have composed this email in 4 paragraphs, with two of the paragraphs consisting of one sentence each.Marianne AtkinsonClearfield County Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S10, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Linda Widdop <linda...> Date: 2/4/21 8:19 AM (GMT-05:00) To: <PABIRDS...> Subject: Re: [PABIRDS] paragraphs? Interesting. Arlene - your original post came through just fine for me. All paragraphs. Maybe it is the way your email is set up to read the posts from the listserve? Thanks,LindaSchedule a call with me here: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/<LindaWiddop...>/bookings/ Great resources can be found at:http://techimpact.org/our-resources/-----Original Message-----From: Bird discussion list for Pennsylvania <PABIRDS...> On Behalf Of jerry KruthSent: Wednesday, February 3, 2021 7:53 PMTo: <PABIRDS...>: Re: [PABIRDS] paragraphs?EXTERNAL SENDER - Examine links closely before clicking on them and do not open unexpected attachments I will commiserate Arlene.  In my text, I usually put SEVERAL graph breaks  after each, yet my note usually looks like it just came out of a sardine can.My (smarter than I) wife has suggested it's because I usually compose on WORD, just for ease, and when it translates over into the email mode it loses some commands.Maybe?I'm typing this directly on the email page.  Let's see if any graph breaks show up?Jerry KruthPgh-----Original Message-----From: Arlene Koch <0000012d74227426-dmarc-request...>To: <PABIRDS...>: Wed, Feb 3, 2021 5:57 pmSubject: Re: [PABIRDS] Short Listserv comments, "Snow" sparrows, Koch property, Northampton CountyJust to explain — when my posts leave my computer they have paragraphs etc. in them.Sent from my iPhone> On Feb 3, 2021, at 5:08 PM, DAVID KOCH <0000012d74227426-dmarc-request...> wrote:>> Like others have said, I'm grateful to everyone who continues to post their sightings on this list.  PA's a big state, varying geographically and also in weather conditions. Here where I live halfway up  the eastern end of the state near the Delaware River I'm always glad  we don't get snow like they do in the Erie/Northwestern counties. But this time we got hammered. There's between 27 and 28 inches outside and, considering the weather that's coming, it will be a long time before bare ground once again appears. Concerning ebird, which I joined at its inception but to which I seldom post, for me its biggest plus are the daily state rare bird reports. Without them I wouldn't know how many Baltimore orioles are in southern parts of the state right now, where most evening grosbeaks and redpolls are showing up, or that's there a painted bunting at a private residence in Lancaster. As for the sparrows, well, today there are 8 different species here among too many juncos to count, one of which is an Oregon junco. Sparrows in order of abundance are white-throated, song, white-crowned, tree, fox, field, chipping, and Savannah. The most unusual species to show up in the middle of a 50-hr snow storm was a flock of 7 common grackles, one of which constantly fed hanging from a suet cage. Chickadee, titmice, white-breasted nuthatch, and goldfinch numbers are healthy. Downy, hairy, and red-bellied woodpecker activity is high. And raptorwise today a Cooper's, sharp-shinned, juvenile red-shouldered, and adult redtail hawk all appeared in the yard at times. Good birding to all.> Arlene Koch Easton, PA Northampton County <davilene...>

Join us on Facebook!