Date: 2/4/21 5:19 am
From: Linda Widdop <linda...>
Subject: Re: paragraphs?
Interesting. Arlene - your original post came through just fine for me. All paragraphs. Maybe it is the way your email is set up to read the posts from the listserve?

Thanks,
Linda

Schedule a call with me here: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/<LindaWiddop...>/bookings/

Great resources can be found at: