Date: 2/3/21 5:08 pm
From: Dave DeReamus <becard...>
Subject: Re: Short Listserv comments, "Snow" sparrows, Koch property, Northampton County
I'm by no means a computer expert, but I'm guessing this is caused when the formatting (line breaks, etc.) in certain Email programs are misread by the PABIRDS servers. It is what it is. At least the text isn't be changed.

Good birding,
Dave DeReamus
Palmer Township, Northampton County, PA
becard -at- rcn.com