Date: 1/29/21 12:05 pm
From: Linus Blomqvist <linus.blomqvist...>
Subject: Re: [sbcobirding] Area K is back in business
Checklist from a more careful count this morning:
https://ebird.org/checklist/S80077166

Nearly 200 ducks of 8 species now although the shovelers from yesterday
were gone. The Blue-winged Teals now number 18. Many of them were in the
easternmost part and a little hard to see at first. I had 50 species in a
bit over an hour so the birding is good there now.

Linus
______________
*Linus Blomqvist*

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 4:33 PM Linus Blomqvist <linus.blomqvist...>
wrote:

> Dry this morning, Goleta Slough Area K is now full of water and already
> has a nice assortment of ducks, including Blue-winged Teals.
>
> Linus

> *Linus Blomqvist*

View/Reply Online (#31968): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/31968
-=-=-