Date: 1/28/21 9:04 pm
From: Dario Taraborelli <dario.taraborelli...>
Subject: Re: [SFBirds] Sora in Stow Lake
Despite the fact that all eBird checklists mention a single Sora at Stow
Lake, there are definitely two distinct birds in the NE corner of the lake
at the exact location mentioned by Kay, see another report here:
https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/68576994

I was lucky to see one of these birds in perfect light a couple of times:
https://macaulaylibrary.org/asset/297786811
https://macaulaylibrary.org/asset/298433401