Date: 1/13/21 6:57 pm
From: Mary McCarthy <000000bbb2ce0f37-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Eagle Bluffs

Stan and I drove through Eagle Bluffs this afternoon about 1-2:00. Not a lot of activity, almost more cars than ducks. Several groups of mallards, some too far away to I.D. anything else with them, some Coots, and one DC Cormorant. The barriers were gone from the main road and gates open on the first “one-way loop”, but we wondered when the back area will be opened up?

Mary