Date: 1/13/21 5:10 pm
Subject: Re: NC Seabirds
Scott, Very interesting and *loved* your last paragraph. To folks who have
a chance to see Double-crested Cormorants up close, they are striking and
fascinating birds. If you or anyone else is interested, I put together a
short photo story <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://birdpartner.com/2020/12/17/random-thoughts/__;!!OToaGQ!-a_sAq5Vp4E0QIOwE1a0KjmTd1HNR41EEOwiW9Y0gbkUDUfzEkQFniMonJAqxXX5Pyg$ > in
which I focused a bit on cormorants, their antics, their webbed toes, etc.
I also mentioned other disfavored species.
Dave Gibson
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://birdpartner.com/__;!!OToaGQ!-a_sAq5Vp4E0QIOwE1a0KjmTd1HNR41EEOwiW9Y0gbkUDUfzEkQFniMonJAqmmG7LFs$

Join us on Facebook!