Date: 1/13/21 4:08 pm
From: Lisa Lava-Kellar <lisalk...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Hawk poop
This is to thank each of you for sharing the bird poop stories and info. I
am thoroughly enjoying this thread.
No stories to share, but I have seen female birds removing the fecal sacs,
esp. up north.

Lisa

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAKTXQU-q%<3DyRVqnB6SSFi_eWe5GNiugWb6_oqaPWGa8grKE8WBA...>