Date: 1/13/21 3:36 pm
From: April Campbell <adc14...>
Subject: [birders] Birds in Greek Mythology
I love Greek Mythology. The stories are outlandishly crazy, imaginative, colorful and often scary. They also reveal much about human nature. I
was rereading some of the myths last night and revisited the tragic tale of Prokne , Philomela and Thereus. Or should I say nightingale, swallow and hoopoe? Check out their story to find out how they became birds. My father’s nickname for me was Zeus. Maybe that’s why I like swans😉
Folks on the list have any favorite literary birds?
Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<1FDEEEE3-54F0-4F37-8F4D-D8E7ECCDB9FB...>