Date: 1/13/21 3:24 pm
From: paul <pkursewicz...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Sage Thrasher - Yes
We saw the bird at 1:40 pm. Parked at the North parking lot as
recommended by many. Then walked North onto the rail trail for about 100
yards to where a small stream is with orange poles in the ground. It
stayed in that area and at one point came very close us. I won't be able
to post my photos to eBird until tomorrow. But I did create the below
album in google photos. There were also a pair of Bald Eagles high in a
tree across the water.

Sage Thrasher - Google Photos
<https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipNPk0suE6l5c7l7m2-GX9I-Sr2pPBMokGL8uvZk>

Paul & Lynn Kursewicz