Date: 1/13/21 2:09 pm
From: Sandy Berger <sndbrgr...>
Subject: Rock Wren
Maybe some rules needed if you try to find the Rock Wren and the
Long-tailed Duck. We surely don’t want to offend the employees at the wtp
by having a bunch of cars in the place. I don’t want to be banished. No
more than two cars at a time I’d say.
The plant is closed weekends and probably will be on Monday.
Do not go in if you see a red flag up in the back left area. Alma police
have a shooting range there.
The roads around the pond are narrow. If you drive off into a pond we will
all get banished...for life. And your car will be ruined.
Joe. If you come down tomorrow, maybe you can talk to one of the employees.

Sandy

or click the following link: