Date: 1/13/21 1:54 pm
From: at&t e-mail <jghiggins...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] [EXT]Birding at Pima County Wastewater Treatment Facilities
External Email

also there is confusion about the Sahuarita Waste Water Treatment Plant just north of North Santa Cruz Park. Mark Stevenson said it is closed to public and that staff there have told people to stay out. So ebird willnot list as a hot spot.
But there are almost daily report for the park but they are actually reporting the water fowl at the treatment plant. In fact most of the birds on the park list were actually seen at the water treatment plant.
I called the city on 1/5/21 and they welcomed me in and the even let me drive in to the ponds.

????? Maybe someone from TAS could call them to clarify.
Thanks JOHN