Date: 1/13/21 1:37 pm
From: Galveston Ornithological Society <galornsoc...>
Subject: RE: [NFLbirds] Pygmy nuthatches
Hi Candy,

We probably need to get a picture of your early-morning visitors. Pigmy
Nuthatches live out West and are nonmigratory. But there are some rare
northern birds showing up this winter.

Keep working on getting a picture and concentrate on seeing what their bill
looks like. Brown-headed Nuthatches have high-pitched, squeaky notes.

Thanks for feeding our birds!

Jim

_____