Date: 1/13/21 12:48 pm
From: Pat Ledlie <ledlie...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Finches and other winter birds are missing from the foothills?
I'm in Buckfield in the foothills of the Western Mountains. We had many
Purple Finches and Goldfinches at our feeder early on, but for the last
two months or so it's been Blue Jays, Tufted Titmice, Black Capped
Chickadees , and for a couple of weeks 2 lone Tree Sparrows. Must be
something to do with weather patterns? Any ideas?