Date: 1/13/21 11:00 am
From: Tyler Grant <tgrant77...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Northern Shrike, Story County
I found a Northern Shrike today at a place called Cambridge Pond. There are
a few sightings in the area, which is why I checked it out today, and on
the second pass by Cambridge Pond there it was. It was initially in some
small thick saplings on the east side of the frozen pond, then flew north
into the trees. It was still there when I left.

https://ebird.org/checklist/S79181714

Tyler Grant
Ames