Date: 1/13/21 10:14 am
From: Janis Valdes <janis.lee.valdes...>
Subject: Re: TGP Owls

So maybe reverse the story for the genders of these fine birds. I had it so
stuck in my head that the larger would be the female that even when seeing
what seemed like mating behavior, I thought it was something different. A
little knowledge is a dangerous thing, for sure.

Need to study the birds and the bees a bit more, I see...