Date: 1/13/21 7:42 am
From: Steven W. Cardiff <scardif...>
Subject: Re: [labird] Creole CBC Summary
Erik et al.-
Yes, thanks for the report and for organizing and participating in the
count. To me, the drop in shrike numbers is particularly disturbing. As
the species continues to disappear inland, the coastal zone had become
somewhat of a refugium for shrikes. Hopefully, they will come back
stronger than ever in that area.

Steve Cardiff