Date: 1/13/21 7:17 am
From: Dan Fox <dfoxmi...>
Subject: Re: [birders] One more quick bird poop story
A couple of years ago in Uganda I had a Black Kite cut loose overhead. Fortunately it had just passed over us, so it’s poop hit the road ahead of us. We had the top off the vehicle at the time.

Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<C673296A-7A4D-4348-B822-D4706C28995F...>

Join us on Facebook!