Date: 1/13/21 7:14 am
From: Dan Fox <dfoxmi...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Carolina Wren
I’ve regularly had them in the winter behind my Condo in Okemos, this weekend on a walk in Lansing I heard a Carolina Wren duet, saw one of them, but the other was some distance away.

Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<27738C4A-EFA1-46D4-BB5F-E87A9B4DECFE...>

Join us on Facebook!