Date: 1/13/21 6:49 am
From: Jack Daynes <jackdaynes...>
Subject: [texbirds] 2021-01-08 A Visit To Langtry Texas
I came through Langtry last March (2020) to sniff the air and get a
perspective of this place I’d heard about since childhood, but wind and
rain discouraged me from stepping out from my rig and giving a proper
examination to this legendary town. I noticed a cactus garden behind the
visitor center, and I’d read that it was a place to meet the local birds.
I’d hoped I would return on my way out of Texas last May, but the pandemic
prevented that from happening. Last Friday provided me the opportunity to
pay this place a proper visit.

<https://shadetreeimaging.com/2021-01-08-a-visit-to-langtry-texas/>

I had fun. I hope you do too.
-- Jack --
==================================
<https://shadeTreeImaging.com/ <https://shadetreeimaging.com/>>
Wildlife Photography with
Emphasis on Birds
858-442-1907
Jack Daynes
Based in San Diego County, California
I do not chase birds as much as I chase places.
I can enjoy the birds I meet, if I enjoy the place I meet them.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Join us on Facebook!