Date: 1/12/21 7:48 pm
From: James W. Beck <loxosceles928...>
Subject: Re: [labird] new Facebook group - Louisiana Birds
Jane et al,

Great that such initiative has been taken! I must apologize to the general
audience that was subscribed to to the LABIRD Facebook group. I was asked
by the (then) moderator of the group, I think in 2014 or 2015, to help
moderate that group. That individual subsequently dropped out and it was
left to me solely.
For a variety of reasons, I decided to deactivate my Facebook account
indefinitely around February last year and in doing so, left the group
without a moderator, which I did not know at the time. Had I known that
this individual was going to disappear, I would have found someone else to
take over the group. Please accept my apologies and glad to see things are
still moving forward. -jz