Date: 1/12/21 6:35 pm
From: Patrick Baize <pkbaize...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Carolina Wren

I bird at Kensington MP on the Aspen Trail last season I found 3 nesting pairs of Carolina Wrens.
Pat B. Howell, Michigan

On Tuesday, January 12, 2021, 08:14:22 PM EST, Eve Wilson <evew...> wrote:

This is only the second time I’ve seen one. I had one Visit last year.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 12, 2021, at 7:29 PM, Melissa Pappas <ftknoxfox53...> wrote:

We have several Carolina Wrens hanging out at the house. Some are in the suet, others in the mealworms (their favorite) and others in the water features (front & back). We've always had really good numbers.
 Melissa PappasHamburg Township, Livingston County, MI
"One can get in a car and see what man has made. One must get on a horse to see what God has made."  ~ Author Unknown

On Tuesday, January 12, 2021, 04:52:08 PM EST, Eve Wilson <evew...> wrote:

Just had a Carolina Wren at my duet feeder this afternoon
Eve
Ann Arbor

Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org