Date: 1/12/21 5:31 pm
From: Penny <dorfdoom...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Hawk poop
I used to have a pool which was surrounded by Arbor Vitae where
grackles love to nest. Every year they would fly over it and drop the fecal sacks in the pool. Quite inconvenient but I suppose it was better than loose stools.
Penny.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<39474875-E7D9-42D5-9610-67613C997B6C...>

Join us on Facebook!