Date: 1/12/21 5:15 pm
From: Michael inA2 <michaelina2...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Carolina Wren
A busy and quite shy Carolina Wren has been visiting my NE-A2 feeder off/on
since Christmas.

Cheers... M

Michael Gay
Ann Arbor, MI

*Michael on Flickr: Life-style/Action/Nature Photography + Livin' the Dream
& Lovin' It ! <https://www.flickr.com/people/michaelina2/?rb=1> *™

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAMrA-y5X3KAnducxNXpdzThqyDo%<2B5pP7ojCnfrQmjqompgB6vw...>

Join us on Facebook!