Date: 1/12/21 5:14 pm
From: Eve Wilson <evew...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Carolina Wren
This is only the second time I’ve seen one. I had one Visit last year.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 12, 2021, at 7:29 PM, Melissa Pappas <ftknoxfox53...> wrote:

We have several Carolina Wrens hanging out at the house. Some are in the suet, others in the mealworms (their favorite) and others in the water features (front & back). We've always had really good numbers.

Melissa Pappas
Hamburg Township, Livingston County, MI

"One can get in a car and see what man has made. One must get on a horse to see what God has made." ~ Author Unknown

On Tuesday, January 12, 2021, 04:52:08 PM EST, Eve Wilson <evew...> wrote:

Just had a Carolina Wren at my duet feeder this afternoon
Eve
Ann Arbor

Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to birders+<unsubscribe...><mailto:<unsubscribe...>
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<541AD802-317A-4086-8062-DD8E70834204...>

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<DA20FB4A-A6BA-44FE-85EE-E30D8808504A...>

Join us on Facebook!