Date: 1/12/21 4:58 pm
From: Toddy Guidry <guidrys...>
Subject: Re: [labird] Creole CBC Summary
David et al - I'm working on the Palmetto Island summary (Vermilion Parish),
but we saw similar, although not as severe, conditions to the east down in
the Intracoastal City area of the count.
More when I send out the final numbers.
The surge in Intracoastal City can be seen on fences etc, about 4-5 feet of
water on the roads.

Our species count will be misleadingly high due to the terrain variation of
the circle, but quantities way down as well.