Date: 1/12/21 11:24 am
From: Rosemary Seidler <rseidler...>
Subject: Re: [labird] Kincaid Lake grebe
Thanks to Jay Huner for finding and reporting the bird and to Marky Mutchler’s Boyd Rd suggestion, I also saw the Red-necked Grebe at 11:30 this morning. I might have gotten a photo had a fisherman not walked up onto the dam and dispersed part of the large group of ducks.

A Bird Rd comment: Boyd ends at a T junction with Iris Ln. Go to the left. Iris dead ends at a large gated house but there is space to park. On the lake side of the road is a gate with a Do Not Drive on Dam sign. The trail to the dam is just to the left of this gate.

Nice find, Jay.

Rosemary Seidler
Shreveport