Date: 1/12/21 10:52 am
From: Eric Arnold <eba...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Hawk poop
I recall observing a quite dramatic display of the discharge from a bald
eagle which whitewashed a lot of foliage below it from its perch in a
fairly tall tree (probably a species of pine) at the far edge of a small
lake, I believe which was somewhere that I don't remember precisely but I
believe was in northeastern PA probably in a state park near I-84 somewhere
east of Scranton. I might even have a picture of that, but I'll need to do
some searching to find it if I do,

Definitely would not want to be too close to that!

Will look through my pictures...

Eric Arnold

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CABv5-TXF9TSFp3viR26j-zw2bQLX%2Bp5V%<2BLiQr2MatguQcTbMhQ...>