Date: 1/12/21 3:50 am
From: Phil Bugosh <peb729...>
Subject: [birders] Tonight, Tuesday January 12, 7:00 pm, OAS Zoom Meeting/Program. Everyone is invited
Black Terns. Tuesday, January 12, 2021 with a 7:00 PM start time. The site
will open at 6:30 PM. See the Zoom invitation at the end of this email for
details to log in. Join us for the Oakland Audubon Society's meeting and a
program titled "Black Terns" presented by Erin Rowan. Now listed as either
endangered, threatened or of “special concern” in all the Great Lakes
states, the Black Tern needs our help. We’ll hear from Erin Rowan,
Conservation Associate with Audubon Great Lakes about how Audubon is
leading monitoring and restoration of marsh birds and colonial waterbirds
such as the Black Tern and why these unique water-loving birds are so
important. Then we'll hear from Ava Landgraf, Research Coordinator with
Detroit Audubon, as we dive into collaborative research happening right
here in Michigan which is helping us better understand Black Terns and what
they need to thrive, including some conservation actions we can take to
help conserve them. Bring your questions (the advantage of attending the
live program). Everyone is invited to attend, you do not have to be a
member to participate.

Please check our Website (http://www.oaklandaudubon.org) and/or Facebook (
http://www.facebook.com/oaklandaudubon) for updates, news, events, past
programs and information about becoming an OAS member. Dues can now be paid
online.

Topic: OAS Program Meeting
Time: Jan 12, 2021 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86494840488?pwd=N2dMRjRQNXAyNzVKQUNmekJYd0J0Zz09
Meeting ID: 864 9484 0488
Passcode: 351373

One tap mobile
+13017158592,,86494840488#,,,,,,0#,,351373# US (Washington D.C)
+13126266799,,86494840488#,,,,,,0#,,351373# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)