Date: 1/11/21 5:06 pm
From: Diane McCoy <dianemccoy10...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] T. Kingbird at Geng Road
Hi All,
At 10:38 am spotted the Tropical Kingbird at Geng Road.
More expert birder Andy spotted it (see attachments) after we looked for about 20 minutes.
Andy also spotted an Hermit Thrush for us, perching next to ground-pecking Golden-crowned Sparrows.
Earlier Andy spotted a Townsend's Warbler in Spruce tree nearer the entrance of Geng Road.
We both searched over an hour cumulatively for the Summer Tanager, but no luck........
I am grateful Andy was there as his eyes are much keener than mine to see the Kingbird at least once again.

I attached a pic of a male Western Bluebird as I thought his breeding plumage was striking in the sunlight! My photo is the original!
We also saw a Red-tailed Hawk perched on a bluebird box! And a Say's Phoebe.

Best,
Diane McCoy

View/Reply Online (#23450): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/23450
-=-=-