Date: 1/11/21 2:44 pm
From: 'John Keator' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Gorham hotspot
I agree with Carol, camo clothing is not necessary and overly intimidating in these times. I don’t blame neighbors for calling police. And for each police response for this complaint, they could be more productive in catching legitimate bad guys elsewhere!

Sent from my iPhone

John Keator
570-856-0528
<jckeator...>