Date: 1/11/21 12:28 pm
From: DEBRA M POWERS <dmp2ec...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Ipswich Savannah Sparrow? I believe
I believe this is correct, I saw a pair of them on Seabrook Harbor Beach this morning. I am not the best at identifying little birds....lol. It just does not look the same as a Savannah more buff colored, or maybe just winter colors?

Thanks
Deb Powers-South Berwick Maine

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143862779@N08/50825258428/in/dateposted-public/