Date: 1/11/21 10:45 am
From: Diana Beatty <otowi33.33...>
Subject: [cobirds] checklist compiler tool
Hi all,
I saw a comment in the eBird Facebook group today that I thought might
interest some of you. It mentioned a tool (linked below), where you can
put in the numbers from checklist URLs and it will compile them all
together into a spreadsheet.
This could be used to compile data from an event like a bird count,
convention, or road trip. I haven't yet tried it myself.

https://www.faintlake.com/eBird/compiler/?fbclid=IwAR2KbDeWvwSWncylnmVbeXExA4bKqEyzf6v7viAesuAF6pdQZ6H5FsSqM7I

Diana Beatty

El Paso County