Date: 1/11/21 10:40 am
Subject: Re: 2021 big year?
It is also pretty common for people to run around frantically in early
January to see the same rarities they saw a couple of weeks before - in
order to populate their "eBird top 100" totals as quickly as possible.

Nathan Dias - Charleston, SC

--
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.flickr.com/photos/offshorebirder2/__;!!OToaGQ!5-Hdz79C8xtcKc1-_mQziwCzQe2mr8quwS_FxggPi16W7CTHeoeU03nq6pI4EQj1yVs$

"These days I prefer to hunt with a camera. A good photograph demands more
skill from the hunter, better nerves and more patience than the rifle
shot." -- Bror Blixen

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 12:32 PM Derb Carter <derbc...> wrote:

> It’s only half way through the second week of January 2021, and I noticed
> since I saw him on New Years Day that Jamie Adams has been to Manteo,
> Williamston, Mattamuskeet, Duck, Alligator River, Morehead City, Charlotte,
> Greensboro, Cary, Fort Fisher, and likely some unreported places. Other
> than all being in NC, what do those places have in common? Looks like
> suspicious activity to me.
>

> Derb Carter

Join us on Facebook!