Date: 1/11/21 10:22 am
Subject: Re: 2021 big year?
Haha, I always go big the first month! The first pelagic is always the trend setter for the rest of the year. It helps motivate me when some of the birds are NC lifers like the Black-chinned and Evening Grosbeaks. Real life responsibility has a way to throw a wrench in the works so we will see..

Unfortunately I am not retired so the first couple of weeks coincided with annual leaves and things will get back to normal quickly.

For anyone interested, I am keeping my blog up to date. https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://photographicbirdlistomania.blogspot.com__;!!OToaGQ!8JRmVAsl5SQJ8Kt1-GDUNs4Z9avnSMaQngfiHaDidBQqTQItkUOvi24ktr5vgaiSlj8$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://photographicbirdlistomania.blogspot.com/__;!!OToaGQ!8JRmVAsl5SQJ8Kt1-GDUNs4Z9avnSMaQngfiHaDidBQqTQItkUOvi24ktr5vR4ZcXRE$ >

Jamie
Wilmington, NC

> On Jan 11, 2021, at 12:31 PM, Derb Carter <derbc...> wrote:
>
> It’s only half way through the second week of January 2021, and I noticed since I saw him on New Years Day that Jamie Adams has been to Manteo, Williamston, Mattamuskeet, Duck, Alligator River, Morehead City, Charlotte, Greensboro, Cary, Fort Fisher, and likely some unreported places. Other than all being in NC, what do those places have in common? Looks like suspicious activity to me.
>
> Derb Carter

Join us on Facebook!