Date: 1/11/21 9:06 am
From: Richard Littauer <richard.littauer...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Sparrow surprises at the feeder
They seem to be getting commoner.

Both of the Chipping Sparrows should be reported to the VBRC
<https://vtecostudies.org/wildlife/wildlife-watching/vbrc/bird-checklists/>.
Any Chipping Sparrow before the fourth week of March is notable. Last year,
there was one here in Montpelier, hopping about around now.

Best,

--
Richard | @richlitt <https://twitter.com/richlitt> | burntfen.com
<http://www.burntfen.com>