Date: 1/11/21 8:05 am
From: DAN SCHEIMAN <birddan...>
Subject: ASCA Meeting, January 14
This Thursday January 14 at 7 PM is Audubon Society of Central Arkansas's monthly meeting. ASCA can exist only with active participation by its members. Our annual business meeting is your opportunity to provide input into activities for 2021 and help start the New Year off right for our organization! All members are encouraged to attend via Zoom. There will be no program or guest speaker for this meeting.

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://audubon.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMof-msrjssE9XmcyixNzBz7AVXMlX-YmqQ

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Dan Scheiman
Little Rock, AR

or click the following link: