Date: 1/11/21 7:30 am
From: David Blezard <dblezard...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Lingering Blackbirds - Lee NH
I have been walking the fields at our house on Riverside Farm Drive in Lee weekly. It is something I hope to keep going throughout the year.

Both last week and this one I have been rewarded with blackbirds in with the flock of starlings. Last week I only picked out Red-winged Blackboards, but this week I found both Red-wings and Brown-headed Cowbirds.

In total, I saw 3 male and 2 female Red-winged Blackbirds and 4 male and 1 female Brown-headed Cowbirds.

-David J. Blezard
<dblezard...>