Date: 1/11/21 7:27 am
From: Wilburn Boesch <billyjon...>
Subject: 50 years of birding and never saw this

Today I saw something I haven't had happen for 50 years of birding, A ROBIN EATING FROM MY SUET FEEDER. Today was also my best day so far for 2021 . I was inundated with 60+ American Goldfinch, and 2 purple and 2 house finch. Had two new yard birds for year , 5 flickers and 2 pileated woodpeckers. Other good birds were 2 red-breasted nuthatches, 2 hairy woodpeckers , and 1 fox sparrow. With my pond frozen , so far daily great blue heron and belted kingfisher have not come in yet, but my daily raiding from a coopers hawk didn't let me down. Total species from my yard in Farmington Missouri so far 29.