Date: 1/11/21 6:03 am
From: Brian K via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Bears out and about
Last night a black bear wreaked havoc in my yard in Northern Bloomfield. I
had a young serviceberry tree snapped in half and lost a shepherds hook and
peanut feeder that was down low. My fault on that one, but I thought I was
safe and I only put it out in winter. All my other feeders are 10-12' off
the ground, so safe, but I mention this to anyone else feeding birds right
now that don't want to lose any of those feeders.

Brian Kulvete
Bloomfield, CT