Date: 1/10/21 8:33 pm
From: Oliver Zhang <BLACKROCKARTSTUDIO...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Chickadee ID help
Hi friends, this morning I was walking along the O'Brian Dr in the Menlo Park Biolab Park, around 9:00 am, a large group of CEDAR WAXINGs flew in to have breakfast, amongst them a tiny bird caught my attention, it hopped on the tree branches for 5 seconds before I could get some decent photos.

Upon closer look, I wonder if this was a Bay Area Adult CHESTNUT-BACKED CHICKADEE.? Can anybody confirm this ?

Thanks

Oliver